Overarching, in-depth branding process
We’re here to help you to understand branding., We’ll lead you through every step of our four-stage branding process and advise on what is right for your brand.
Exploring and understanding your organisation, competitors, audiences and any existing branding you may have.
Consolidating your brand identity and brand architecture, developing naming conventions and visual direction.
Crafting your communication framework, key messages and a meaningful visual identity that goes far beyond the logo.
Compiling brand guidelines and unveiling your brand to the world – in print, in digital, in motion and more.
Timeline is for guidance only. Project length and components will be tailored to your organisation.
Which branding approach is right for you?
Compare our classic branding process to the sprints. If you are looking to kickstart a professional new brand quickly, our brand sprints might work better for you.
Our classic branding process
If you’re looking to invest more time and budget, a deeper dive into branding may suit you better. The result is a brand that’s right for you, down to the last detail.
- Engages stakeholders at every level of your organisation
- Any number of participants can join activities
- Includes workshops, surveys, site visits, staff and client interviews
- Process can take 3-6 months depending on business size
- Allows much more time for reflection and perfecting solution
- All facets of your brand are taken into account
Brand sprints are an exciting, intense experience! They provide a solid foundation for your brand and basic branded assets to get you up and running quickly.
- Engages founders and leadership team
- Maximum number of participants is 3
- Includes workshops
- Process takes up to 10 days with strict time constraints
- Demands fast decision making and tolerance for imperfection
- Focus is on the foundations and essential branded assets